Things to know or do:
- You will have four total sources. Each source will have at least three note cards.
- You can have any combo of the following sources:
At least two print-which can come from online databases, magazines, newspapers, encyclopedias, books, online books etc.
- The remaining two can come from the above or:
Reliable websites or an interview. If you do an interview, you must turn in the questions you asked and the answers asap. Also, make sure you chat with me on how to cite an interview in your paper.
- Make sure you have access to your Turn-It in account. If not remedy that by the end of class.
- Use the time in the library to get your note cards together, organize an outline, and get free-writes typed up.
- Rough draft, of at least 900 words is due — Tuesday by 11:59 pm.