Things that counts toward your quarter grade-
- rough draft
- peer edit
Counts toward your exam
minimum of a 1100 words
in MLA format — see sample
has a bibliography
Your Exam grade is comprised of the following parts
- Your submission of your final draft of your how-to paper counts for 120 points.
- In class writing
- FreeWrite Rewrite -You will bring a draft of something – anything you’ve written at any point during the year to clean up for a revision –
- Reflective Essay -I will ask you to consider what you have learned this year, and in a well organized essay, ask you to write and reflect on that learning.
- Does it have to be one thing or multiple things?
- you can deal with either one piece of class for at least three hundred words — or many – as long as it’s organized.