What we have discussed so far about our Research Projects and speeches. The paper will include:
- An Anecdotal Opening – An introduction that tells a story to explain about the topic.
- Background and History –
After the papers are written, we will present our how-tos in class.
The Fine Print
- The paper will be 1100-1500 words or 3-4 pages
- It will include a bibliography
- You will have at least 4 sources
- at least 1 book
- at least 1 newspaper or magazine article
- 2 reliable web sources
Things that should be done for Tuesday/Wed
- Your project should be shared with me on your NoodleTools account. Dropbox name is – 9th grade How-to projects – 2012
- You should have your two reliable web sources with three note-cards from each site.