So far we have gathered the following information about the American Dream
Historical twenties background
The text of The Great Gatsby
Song Lyrics from songs of the last forty years
Your final information gathering will come from interviewing someone who is older than you. The person must be old enough to have graduated college. Continue reading
What we have discussed so far about our Research Projects and speeches. The paper will include:
- An Anecdotal Opening – An introduction that tells a story to explain about the topic.
- Background and History –
After the papers are written, we will present our how-tos in class.
The Fine Print
- The paper will be 1100-1500 words or 3-4 pages
- It will include a bibliography
- You will have at least 4 sources
- at least 1 book
- at least 1 newspaper or magazine article
- 2 reliable web sources
Things that should be done for Tuesday/Wed
- Your project should be shared with me on your NoodleTools account. Dropbox name is – 9th grade How-to projects – 2012
- You should have your two reliable web sources with three note-cards from each site.
See me as soon as possible, if you have any concerns.